Find out more about our project:
- Within the project website we will create "local or regional path"highlighting places of interest.
- Each involved partner school will upload one contribution per ten weeks related to a certain historical or interesting place.
- During mobilities visitors will be shown round the created paths on guided tours
- The contributions might be in a form of Power Point presentation, video, photo gallery with descriptions, quiz or other formats. The contributions can be focused on a historical event, traditional music,local arts,craft and customs,local vegetation or animals,famous historical person and regional cuisine.
- All the contributions will be written in English and in optional languages which some partners agreed on.
- All the contributions will be translated to mother tongues by the students, to enable parents and general public access to information about the school activities and the output of the project, thus increasing the school prestige.
- Contributions may be made as a feedback of an excursion, trips, reading documents, interview with witnesses or observers.
- All the photographs must be taken by students. One of the project aims is to encourage students to improve the language and IT skills including editing photographs.
- Precise Schedule of uploading contribution has been set and will be followed by all participating countries.
- Within the framework of the project, students will learn about, will be aware of and will appreciate their own historical and cultural heritage and will learn about the partners' history, environment and culture. The website will be in operation during the project duration. Afterwards, it will be stored and accessible in the form of a backup file.